Attorney for Serious Accidents and Injuries
I handle serious injuries and accidents. I also handle workplace violence cases, medical malpractice, premises, and product liability actions. These are all similar because they all involve some kind of wrongful conduct, harm to an innocent person, and a claim for just compensation. This means civil litigation and trial skills are important in each of these cases. We believe in settling cases when it is appropriate, but we prepare them all for trial.
- $595,000 settlement for Virginia pedestrian in February 2023
- $130,000 settlement for Fairfax trip and fall in January 2023
- $380,000 settlement for Falls Church trip and fall in November 2022
- $250,000 jury verdict for Fairfax rollover in September 2022
- $186,000 jury verdict for Fairfax slip and fall in July 2022
- $185,000 jury verdict for Fairfax head-on-collision in April 2022
- $7 Million jury verdict in Prince William t-bone collision in October 2021
- $425,000 jury verdict for Fairfax medical malpractice in November 2019
Disclaimer: past outcomes do not guarantee future results.
A physical injury, emotional injury, or damage to reputation. When a personal injury is because of negligence or intentional wrongful conduct, the law provides protections.
Occurs when a medical professional causes an injury
because of a careless failure to follow the rules.
Predators can harm workers because of a lack of proper oversight and power dynamics in the workplace.
Our offices are in Annandale, Virginia and just a few minutes from the courthouses in Fairfax, Arlington, Alexandria, Prince William and Washington, D.C.
why choose US
Because WE ARE LOCAL ATTORNEYS
because WE HAVE DECADES OF EXPERIENCE
Because you don't pay a fee unless we win
because WE COLLABORATE WITH EXPERTS
I had a personal injury case and Steve went the extra mile to help me. I was devastated by what happened to me and Steve answered all my questions (and I had a lot). He was patient, professional, and thorough when explaining how the legal system works. The entire time I know that he had my back.
7540 Little River Turnpike, Suite A, Annandale, VA 22003