I have worked as an attorney in Northern Virginia since 2000. I focus on personal injury, civil and traffic cases.
Representative Civil Litigation Includes
- Wrongful death claim against large local government.
- Premises liability lawsuit against fortune 500 company.
- Product liability lawsuit against large manufacturer.
- Personal Injury Litigation against incarcerated felon.
- Insurance coverage Declaratory Judgment action.
- Successful Appeal to the Fourth Circuit on Federal Tort Claims Act matter.
- Litigation against federal contractor for defective construction resulting in injury to soldier.
- Eviction action against hoarder.
- Defended president of unincorporated association against lawsuit brought by a member.
I am a partner at the law firm of Sutter & Terpak, PLLC. If you have questions about procedure in Virginia courts, civil litigation, Virginia personal injury or traffic law, this site is meant to inform and provide a simple way to contact me for additional information.
Northern Virginia has its own federal trial court located in Alexandria, VA, and appeals from that court are to the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals in Richmond. I am qualified to practice in those courts and also the United States Supreme Court.
I hope you will look through this site. I update it frequently so please check back in. If you have questions, please contact me. You may email, text or call. Please leave a message if you reach my voicemail.
by Stephen Terpak